The Via Flaminia rallies are open for individuals with a classic car or, in case of the pre-war rallies, with a pre-war car.
All rallies do have a small level of competition. The main aim is to have a good time and to enjoy the scenery and the country.
- The rallies have a limited amount of entry positions. The allocation will be on a first pay first served basis.
- You need to appear with a car conform the age limitations of the specific rally you participate in. In case of a last minute breakdown of your car, you may bring a replacement car. If that does not meet the age requirements, then you participate hors concours.
- If four months before the scheduled start of a rally, more than one third of the maximum of entry positions is still empty, then the organisation may cancel the rally.
- The organisation reserves the right to bring in minor changes into the program.
- If the event will not take place due to force majeure, then the organisation is not obliged to do a full refund, all depending on the cost already incurred. In general force majeure would relate to geopolitical situations, which make the rally not advisable or impossible.
- In all other circumstances where the organization cancels the event, a total refund will be given.
- In the event you cancel your registration up to four months before the start of the rally a fee of 20% of the total booking fee will be held back. A cancellation between four and two months prior to the rally will result in 50% of the total booking fee being held back. If you cancel less than two months before the rally, then no refund is possible.
- Participants declare that they are physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and are competent to do so.
- Participants understand the nature and type of the event and the potential risk inherent with motor sport and agree to accept that risk.
- The persons driving the vehicle are in the possession of a driver’s license valid in the countries, which the rally will cross.
- The participants shall be held responsible for any breach of laws and regulations in which they may be involved.
- Participants declare that they realise that the Via Flaminia is going into serious mountainous terrain, that the brake fluid of the car has been changed not more than two years ago and that the brakes have been checked and are in perfect condition. Undersigned further declares that the car is well maintained, in good overall condition and complies with all regulations on roadworthiness.
- By applying to the Via Flaminia the applicant and his passenger(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organisers of the event and all other bodies or companies and individuals associated with or participating in the event (and their respective employees and agents) against all proceedings, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of any act, default, negligence or breach of statutory duty on our part.
- The applicants declare to have a valid insurance covering them against liability for both personal injury to, and damage to the property of third parties on public roads. The vehicle entered will be covered by valid insurance for third party liability by law while driven by any member of its crew during any part of the event.
- Undersigned understand that Via Flaminia mediates in the transport of the cars and participants and that Via Flaminia is in no way responsible for delays, cancelations or damage occurred during this transport.
- By participating to the rally you give explicit permission to use image material for promotional purposes or otherwise.
On the road
Insured through the Dutch Historical Rally Federation.
- Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute, the case will be submitted to the Amsterdam court.